A general falls. A red monster rises. Stay tuned.

RULK PREVIEW : HULK Issue # 51 by Jeff Parker and Carlo Pagulayan!

image

image

image

image

image

About these ads

14 responses

1. Pingback: Parkerspace » Next Week- Haunted Hulk Part 2

2. Zombie-Wolf

” I don’t think this one loves…”

So, Betty, (possibly) Thundra, Karen and Annie don’t count for the Rulkster?

May 4, 2012 at 12:56 PM

• strudelbullets

Ross loved the army Wolfie more then anything else

May 4, 2012 at 2:45 PM

• Ross chose his military career and Hulk obsession over his loved ones time and time again. So if he did love his family, he certainly did not do a good job showing it.

I think now… only recently… he is starting to learn and regret (and love) after seeing the error of his ways…

-AJ

May 4, 2012 at 5:41 PM

• Zombie-Wolf

Maybe that’s why he wants atonement. For a military guy like Ross to even smile is difficult, so maybe he just wants to find away to simply say “I’m sorry.”

Could be the “end” of the Ross vs. Hulk (w/in and w/out) and the emotional re-boot of Thaddeus Ross. No longer a label, he’ll be able to be himself, out of Hulk form and within as well.

(imagines Red crying)….it might just be crazy enough to work.

May 4, 2012 at 8:48 PM

• Now I have a crazy intense idea.. which would be a horrible **spoiler** if I turned out to be correct… and this is me guessing… so stop reading if you don’t want to hear what even a guess at what this spirit could be…..

……but wouldn’t it be wild that the ghost that is doing this to him turned out to be his dead wife that is really not trying to hurt him but knows Thad harbors a lot of guilt and wants him to take this path of attonement? That would be amazing.

-AJ

May 5, 2012 at 7:15 AM

• David

I believe you are onto something

May 6, 2012 at 9:41 AM

3. Sniper77

HELLZ YEA!!!!! thats the dude from Hulk in Arabia!!! THIS IS SO BOSS!!!

May 4, 2012 at 1:20 PM

4. Anonymous

The cover is gorgeous

May 4, 2012 at 2:23 PM

5. strudelbullets

Good vampires??? Raizo Kodo?? Once again Parker introduces me to marvel characters I have no freaken clue about LMAO

May 4, 2012 at 2:42 PM

• Zombie-Wolf

IDK, but maybe Raizo was part of the X-men vs. the Vampire nation thing that made Jubilee into a bloodsucker.

Although maybe the group had to experience Nul the Breaker of World as well….

May 4, 2012 at 3:56 PM

6. I hate Illinois vampires…

May 4, 2012 at 6:36 PM

• Yeah.. but their potatoes are awesome! Oh shoot.. wait.. that’s Idaho.. ;)

May 5, 2012 at 7:06 AM

• Zombie-Wolf

Karen as the ghost? Now that would be intense!

Who knows, maybe Jeff’ll add in a brand new living baddy to the arsenal at the end of the Haunted saga (I’m still hoping for maybe Ross having a brother who wants to experiment on Red and “gain” his abilities. Kind of like a super soldier, but without the patriotism.)

May 5, 2012 at 5:27 PM